Monday, June 25, 2012

shox air at least temporarily stabilized after the rescue. Out of danger until a week later

Do not wait any longer, now your wife is gone, you will marry me, I just broke up with him go! Damn fool! Gounan Nv you like to monkey screw around, you definitely messing around in the car was hit by a car, maybe this hybrid in the next to touch you, you show too carried away before hit people, Fuck! to the I a cuckold, I will kill him! Xiongshi Long growled, struggling to break free Xiaoyun Qi control, but, despite Xiaoyun Qi is a woman under her control, can Xiongshi Long, but like with the chickens could not move.
The Sun Tingnuo crying, shaking his head: the brakes, I was nervous, I should not wear high heels heel of my heels into the gas pedal is stuck below my feet, pulling out the brakes, I would like to go with his left foot step on the car to hit fly into a tree I swear, I really did not tell how strong, how, Longo! I love you, I have been waiting for you ... to find someone to do it! deliberately called me out,air jordan 11 concord, and then killed my wife and kids all right? you said and I was born a child, so that killed my daughter, Damn it woman really vicious bitch, tramp! do not expect me to marry you! I would rather marry a sow, and never will marry you! After listening to the words, the of Xiaoyun Qi, and oakley heart surprised, looked at each other.
Sun Tingnuo immediately stopped crying, hair toss, screamed: They cry and trouble to quarreling, abusive and sarcastic, but can not say something more.
At this time, the the Xiaoyun Qi's mobile phone rang, telephone access, call Yun-Chi surrendered to the police station, said Wang Yun Chi's wife Miss Choi went to the police station, said Wang Yun Chi, not the driver of the vehicle, Xiong Shilong money to let him drop the charges, In fact, yesterday afternoon, Yun-Chi and his wife in rural suburban wife's mother at home for dinner. came back at night, family and neighbors can testify.
Xiaoyun Qi told them that the real driver of the vehicle has been caught. Yun-Chi criticism and education can be released.
The Xiaoyun Qi has Sunting Na and Xiong Shilong back to the vice squad, but soon they Xiongshi Long was released on bail out, leaving only the Sun Tingna a lonely stay in prison.
The next few days, the oakley's mother-in-law, of WU Zhen's injury still good times and bad, still unconscious, and multiple signs of heart failure, at least temporarily stabilized after the rescue. Out of danger until a week later, this After a few days,shox air, was finally able to

No comments:

Post a Comment