Saturday, June 9, 2012

Brewers Jerseys you say to this is our teacher answered.

The sea, the last sight on me.
Slip out We only had two cups. The class teacher is to read our pieces, the evening when she is grinning from ear to ear, I moved out of that piece, but also wanted her old us and the good things associated with.
Teacher smiled, Rare to see a teacher's smile, I hastily kissing said: Pieces speech, you have to abide by the discipline of the school. The two of us to listen,oakley black friday oakley cyber monday ray ban black friday 2015 ray ban cyber monday oakley black friday deals oakley cyber monday, to make a very sincere look, nodding from time to time we know, yes, you say to this is our teacher answered.
Preparatory bell rang, I finally sighed with relief, now let us go to class it, I see the teacher's attitude up to write check, quietly give her trouble.
Zhang Changhai if amnesty, he sympathized with looked at me, walked upstairs to go, leaving only the solitary one person, this guy it really emotional, I am a little laugh and cry, everyone will work together, you should go with is the perhaps he is too inexperienced teacher scared off,if the teacher is to leave him, I will not go.
In addition to this matter, I usually performance good, no errors ah, the class teacher to find that I have anything at all? Her old Buzhi Yu I do not dislike it.
These two days Ding and what the teacher talked, listened to their opinion of you, I am very pleased. Do teachers want to praise me? At this time, if this is true, I have to become a direct descendant of the teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment