Thursday, July 26, 2012

oakley juliet sunglasses the elves are very important

Description: what? I just didn't see anything. "In the end, her voice was already full of frustration.
Melina praised the way: "although only the fingers so long, but she is much like the elves, features completely, is reduced.
Moreover, she has three pair of transparent wings, really beautiful!"
"Three pairs of wings?" piano wire suddenly exclaimed: "that is not to say, she is the spirit king level strength?" spirit strength, in ancient times, is like an angel wings, rely on to distinguish.
Three pairs of wings, the strength is the equivalent of the seraph,oakley flak jacket sunglasses, that is say, beyond the God class master. Like piano wire, it is only one pair of wings, however, now fairy wings are generally close together, only the ancient Elven, wings have been exposed.

It seems that the mystery guest is not simple? But unfortunately, I missed the opportunity to see elements of the wizard, you know, they have been thousands of years did not appear in the continent.
Alice rolled her eyes at him, pulled my sleeve: "brother, I want to see the elements of the wizard, you can think of a way to let her out?"
Piano wire also solemnly: "dragon elder brother, this element of the wizard, the elves are very important, can you think of a way of communicating with her, look can let her to go to the forest again?"
I smile speechless, andao: you two are too look at me! If I can, just wouldn't let her get away.
For this stealth will teleport elemental spirits, I do nothing.
The Philippine Liya look I appear to be reluctant, said: "small day, just have a try! It or don't, you say good!"
I think, is nodded, knew she was elemental, that as long as they can show me kindness, maybe there really can get close to her.

"OK! Piano wire to come with me, you three have to stay here, I can go to have a try!"
Suddenly Alice pursed her little mouth, road: "brother, I want to see!"
I dote on touched her head, said: "now you can't past,oakley juliet sunglasses, otherwise, will take her away.
My brother to think of a way to communicate with her, if the contact on the back, then please let you see, OK?"
Although Alice was reluctant, but in the Philippine Liya discouraged, but also appoint wronged flexion promised to stay.
I with piano wire, but also not far away, just in the neighborhood looking for a piece of open space, I took was originally for Alice Yu Xiao Shi, took up the play.
Originally, to my level, blow leaves flute has enough show their errand, but, in order to better move the elemental spirits, I still choose to easier to play the flute.

Sound ethereal and quiet, like a castle called clean crisp, distant, like nature itself -- highest quality. This is my first arrived after congenital realm, with the bamboo flute to play the flute, and leaves, and I have no ready tone, just do yourself, relax mood expresses.
Like spring in rocks flowing, tinkle tinkle of sounds, although sparse, is a voice, a gentle quiet full of tender feelings of full of them. Suddenly, the Xiao sound around, bright notes a bloom, biogr

No comments:

Post a Comment